1. I would like to study at the University. How does the admissions process work?
– The applicant must send scanned documents by email for the prime verification. The admission confirmation will be sent soon after.
2. What are the academic requirements for prospective applicant?
– Final resolution is only possible after documents are verified and approved. Each and every applicant must send the e-mail attaching the documents.
3. What are English proficiency requirements (TOEFL / IELTS) ?
TOEFL / IELTS certificates are not requested for admission .
4. Which documents are requested at the first stage of application process?
Passport data page and secondary school certificate with the subject grades
5. I didn’t get my passport yet, can I apply for admission?
We may offer to reserve a seat for the applicant, but entrance to the University is not possible if the passport is not ready
6. Shall I translate my documents before applying?
It is requested for secondary school certificate to be submitted in English only.
7. How to find out about the status of application?
The admission office will send the e-mail reply to your e-mail address once the documents are verified.
8. When does the application process start? What is the application deadline ?
The application process starts on the 1st of March and ends on 30th of November
9. Can I submit my documents after the application deadline?
There is an optional language course. You may join language course in the middle of the year and start the main course after completing.
10. How much is the application fee?
There is no fee for the application.
11. When will a decision be made on my application?
Normally it takes 2-3 working days for documents verification
12. What is the INVITATION TO STUDY?
INVITATION TO STUDY is a unique document, which is legally requested by the Ministry of Education for the international applicants to join higher educational establishments in Ukraine.
13. The University has offered me admission and I have accepted; do I need to do anything else?
Yes. Admission confirmation is a document of student eligibility, which is a purpose for the applicant to receive his Invitation letter. So the applicant must apply for the invitation after receiving admission letter.
14. Does the international student need a visa to come and study?
Yes. Each and every applicant must get his student visa at the Embassy of Ukraine in native country
15. What is the process to get a student visa?
The applicant must before all receive his Invitation letter. There is a list of the documents requested by the Embassy in order to apply for a student visa. We advice for the applicant to contact the Embassy for the visa procedure.
16. What is the language medium at the University?
It’s English medium
17. Is there any practical training for students?
Yes. Starting from the 1st year students do practical training at the aircrafts.
18. Does the University provide hostel for all the students?
Yes. All the students by their will may shift at the University hostel
19. Academic year – beginning and end. When does the holidays start?
Normally academic year starts on the 1st of September and ends in June with the summer examination session. However, international students may join the 1st year till 30th of November. There are winter holidays in January and summer holidays in July and August.
20. Will I be able to work while I am a student?
Part-time job is not forbidden for the student. In the same time we advice you to concentrate on your studies, as there are too much subjects to study and pass.